Who says stability shoes have to be stiff and heavy? The Hoka Arahi 6 flips the script with lightweight support for your running goals. Stay cool in the breathable mesh upper with perforated ventilation zones. Feel the smooth strides on the CMEVA midsole as the Meta-Rocker technology drives you forward. The J-Frame adds a touch of lightweight stability to keep your form in check. A light and stable option for all runners, the Hoka Arahi 6 is a unique support shoe!
Who's it for?
- Runners who need a touch of support for their runs but don't want to be weighed down by a stiff, heavy shoe.
- Long distance runners looking for a light and supportive shoe to carry them through training and recovery runs.
- Loyal Arahi fans who want to enjoy the latest version with minor tweaks that improve the overall experience.
- Lighter upper with recycled materials reduces weight. Perforated zones improve breathability. Plush tongue provides a soft step-in feel.
- Color blocking on the midsole adds style to your stride.
Upper: Engineered mesh with perforated zones for breathability and comfort. Recycled materials in the mesh lining add an eco-friendly element. Extended heel Pull tab provides easy on-and-off capabilities. Plush tongue adds a soft step-in feel.
Midsole: CMEVA midsole offers signature softness. Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride. Firmer EVA J-Frame? offers lightweight support without unnecessary stiffness.
Outsole: Zonal rubber placement in strategic areas to increase traction and durability.