Take a bold step forward in the Hoka Bondi 8! This supremely soft neutral running shoe provides luxurious comfort. Stay cool and cozy in the engineered mesh upper as the memory foam collar cradles your ankle with every step. Enjoy an incredibly soft and bouncy ride on the lightweight EVA midsole. The extended heel geometry works with a rear crash pad, providing smooth landings and effortless transitions. If you're looking for that classic, high-cushioned HOKA experience, try the Hoka Bondi 8!
- Lightweight EVA midsole is 30% softer than traditional EVA foam, creating a plush ride that won't slow you down.
- Extended heel geometry creates a billowed effect, working with a rear crash pad for smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- Pillowed tongue adds comfort for a soft step-in feel.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners looking for a max-cushioned shoe for high weekly mileage, recovery runs and long distance training.
- Anyone who spends a lot of time on their feet and needs a comfortable shoe to support their activities.
Upper: Engineered mesh upper delivers comfort and breathability. Pillowed tongue provides a soft step-in feel. Heel pull tab offers easy on/off capabilities. Memory foam collar cradles your ankle in plush comfort. Made with recycled materials for sustainability.
Midsole: Ultralight resilient foam offers an incredibly soft and bouncy ride. Extended heel geometry and rear crash pad provide balance and comfort from landing to lift-off.
Outsole: Durabrasion outsole with zonal rubber placement saves weight without sacrificing grip.