Grippy and cushioned, the HOKA Speedgoat 5 is a fast trailblazer! This off-road workhorse features a similar stack height and rocker shape as its predecessor, now in a lighter and more durable form. Stay safe from trail hazards in the double jacquard mesh upper. The Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides reliable traction on any surface. For runners and hikers who want to fly over rocky roads, the HOKA Speedgoat 5 prevails on any trail!
- The HOKA Speedgoat 5 is half an ounce lighter than the previous version.
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole with Traction Lug for more grip on loose terrain.
- Double jacquard mesh defends against trail hazards.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners who want a trail shoe that provides speed and comfort on technical terrain.
- Competitive trail athletes who require aggressive grip for unpredictable terrain and less-than-ideal conditions.
- Active hikers who need shoes that won't keep them from exploring the beaten paths on their adventures.
Upper: Double jacquard mesh made from recycled material for sustainable protection. Extended heel pull tab allows for an easy exit and entry. Protective toe cap adds durability in high-wear areas.
Midsole: CMEVA midsole provides more speed, agility and responsiveness for off-road runs. Late-stage Meta-Rocker technology drives you forward with a smooth and efficient stride.
Outsole: Vibram® Megagrip with Traction Lug improves traction on loose soil. 5mm lugs offer additional support and stability for ascending and descending on trails.